Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So now that summer is almost gone....

Well, summer has yet again escaped us. School is rapidly approaching. I have mixed feelings about it. I'm excited about seeing my friends more often, strengthening old friendships, and making new friends. However, I am not excited about the school/busy work/real job-work. It's gonna be hard to manage my time. It's also gonna be difficult to do band practice because of all of the time restraints. But, on a good note, we got a cello player. Our stuff sounds ridiculously good with cello. Once we get all of our new members integrated and get things sounding a little tighter, we'll be ready to play a show. But, we just have no idea where. Things with college have been frustrating me as well. I know what I want to do, but I just don't know where to go. I'm perfectly fine with not going to the best of the best. I just want to go where's right for me. An education is an education and as long as I get to do what I love for a living, I'll be content. Besides, everybody has a different opinion of what the "best" is. But, I won't get into all of that. I could go on for quite a while about it.
Once again, I've screwed myself over with summer reading. I've only read one book and school is in less than a week. But, whatever. I seriously just don't care anymore. None of this is gonna help me down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment