Monday, April 27, 2009

Music and other good things...

So I love how music can bring people together. Music is the reason why I'm friends with a lot of my friends. Music forms this unbreakable bond between two people and it's great.

So anyways today was great. I had a fun, blessed weekend. Chuch was great on Friday. I could really feel the Holy Spirit that night and it was a wonderful blessing. I saw Annie on Saturday and it was great. I loved seeing all of the hard work my friends put into the show in action. Sunday was really awesome, too. Some of my friends and I went to the carnival at the mall. Carnies really freak me out haha. Today honestly could have been better, but I think my good mood from the weekend poured over into my day, so it made it seem so much better. I started writing something amazing for my performance final in Music Tech and I'm really excited about it. It sounds really Beirut-y, but with more of an Italian feel to it. 

I'm really glad I'm having such a great start to the week. 

2 comments:

  1. You are right about music. Have you seen Once yet?? If not, we need to.
    What was going on Friday?

    Oh, and your project=awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brother was helping with revival at a church that week and i finally got a chance to go on friday

    ReplyDelete